Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheat Day!

Well, I must admit that I thought my cheat day would be a lot more eventful. I was almost thinking that I'd start my morning with a heaping mound of caffeine and chocolate, followed by a 4 course meal for both lunch and dinner, but that's not quite how it played out. I'm glad that I didn't go crazy on my cheat day, because that means I've got a smidgen more self control than I realized!! Hooray.

So far on cheat day I have eaten the following:
3 sugar cookies=150 cal each.
96% fat free ham and cheese sandwhich w/lettuce, pickles, and mayo=390 cal.
A small Pals "frenchie fries"=370 cal. (OUCH!)
A sweet tea=160 cal.

So as of 3:30 p.m. my daily calorie count is up to...*drum roll please* =1,370 calories.
That means I have 630 calories before I even meet my 2,000 cal. a day! Obviously, this means I'm going to have to eat a smart supper and enjoy one last Dr. Pepper...(which counts for 200 calories!) Hmmm, I'm thinking Lean Cuisine for supper sounds pretty good.

Now lets just hope I can hold off on the snacking for tonight so that I don't end up eating 3,000+....

The more that I think about it, today's not much of a cheat day at all! However, since Its not one of my work out days, I am still going to try to be a little bit better. I'm not sure how I am going to give up fast food and soda. That stuff is a seriously delicious, unhealthy, horrible, no good for me, bloat making, pants shrinking, delicious, delicious, habit. I think I will try to cut out fast food cold turkey, but the soda may take a little work. I WILL NOT be keeping it in the house anymore though, so that will help immensely, as will not eating fast food.

I hope everyone else is enjoying THEIR cheat day and not going *too* crazy.

Peace, Love, and Sore muscles.
<3
Sarah V.

P.s. Join our group on facebook! contact me for details on how at
www.facebook.com/savanord

STAY MOTIVATED.
The 6 week challenge begins at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
 
ARE. YOU. READY?

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I am ready for tomorrow...I think! Today I went to Burger King and had a whopper jr. with fries and a Dr. Pepper. Tonight we are having frozen pizza. and then Tyler and I bought snacks, mozz sticks, jalapeno poppers to celebrate the New Year. I am also planning on enjoying the last of my fudge and Christmas cookies and the other half of my Dr. Pepper from yesterday...how is that for a cheat day? The fun begins tomorrow!

Post a Comment