Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Proof Is In The Pictures...







Before Baby!!
August 2007.



 
Top: 36 weeks                                             Bottom: Induction Day (October 08)






October 16, 2009
One year, 2 days after having baby. I was doing sooo well....and then the holidays hit, and I fell off the wagon!



Ew!! After baby body. You will note the saggy tummy, which is my main reason for starting the workout routine anyways!! I also am trying to slim my thighs. Those are the 2 places that the bulk of my 'pregnancy' weight went too.

*Feels awkward posting body pictures while not hiding under hoodie/baggy clothes*



Wish me luck. Starting January first, I'm making some real changes!
(Including, but not limited to:)
*Working out more!

*Eating less take out or fast food

*Buying healthier groceries to keep in the house

*Doing more outdoors activities

*Cutting Back on Dr. Peppers.

*Spending less time in front of the computer/wii/xbox 360
 & more time playing with Emma, going outside, coloring, etc.

*Catching up with old friends!

*Being wiser about my spending habits.


I will post more as time goes on.
Peace, Love, and Bottled Water!!

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I have the same flabby tummy problem, too. We can do it! I read your blog everyday....so keep posting and telling me your progress or feel my wrath...and let me tell you, it's scary! How was your workout today?

Sarah V. said...

I am still only doing my workouts on M-W-F. Starting next week I will add one extra day a week until I am doing it daily. I usually do some warm ups and yoga on my off days though, just to stay on top of things. :)

Post a Comment