Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oops!

Well, ignore that last post. Dinner came and my husband decided that it was a good idea to order pizza. I don't know exactly how many calories there are in pizza, but I'm SURE I went over 2,000 cal. I did have tea instead of soda, and now I'm drinking water.

On the bright side, I have not had a SINGLE Dr. Pepper today and I'm not going to lie....I've been a bitch. I feel tired, run down, sore, and crappy, but nothing can stop me! I'm going to PROVE to myself and everyone else that I don't NEED food to feel better! I am setting my goal weight at 185 pounds, and I find that at 5'11 that is a realistic weight. I'm no super model and I don't intend to be, I just want to fit into my pants and feel better about myself. Plus, I want to instill good habits in daughter.

I am currently trying very hard to make a grocery list for the week. I'm working on planning every meal so that I know in advance what I need to do. My worst habit for snacking is skipping breakfast, and eating whatever I can find for lunch. Dinner is the only sit down meal we have, and thats only about 4 days a week too. Starting tomorrow, there will be a strict food budget, better snack/meal purchases, and of course...no more soda. If anyone has ANY meal ideas please email them to me at CyanideSarah@live.com. I have no idea how to eat healthy or cook healthy. My entire recipe selection consists of fried chicken and casseroles.

Anyhow--My legs are super mad at me for all the extra yoga I did yesterday. I can barely bend over, but If I stretch it feels better. I'm glad to know its working at least. My workout plan for the 6 week challenge is just to start M-W-F and then add a day the second week, while doing yoga on off days. That way I'm not going beyond my means. If I don't feel like doing yoga on an off day, I won't. I'm not going to force myself into doing it. I am going to force myself to work out at least 3 times a week though. I am hoping that eventually it will become second nature and I will automatically eat better and work out more. Wish me luck.

Peace, Love, and Pizza Regret.
Sarah V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment