Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exposed!

Since today is the last day of my 23rd year of existance, I have decided to do a picture blog! I feel like I've come a long way since we began our 6 week challenge in January. (For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, refer to my first blog!)

Here we are 4 1/2 months later, and I'm down FIFTEEN pounds already! I sure don't feel like I've lost that much weight, and quite honestly I don't think I look like I have either. I am trying to keep the bigger picture in mind. Only 25 pounds to go! So, here's a little photo reminder of what I looked like back in January when we began this little endeavor....

Here are the stats for the above photos.
Weight: 209-210
 Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 42 inches

And here, are some photos I took today. I hope you're in the mood to see a lot, because there are quite a few here. Maybe I'll only post a few though......hmm.

Current weight: 194.5
Chest: 41 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Hips: 42 inches (I doubt that will ever change!)

So, as you can see, I am down in both pounds and inches. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm losing weight in all the smaller areas first, so the overall effect isn't that noticable yet. Sadly, I no longer have ANY butt! It's like a wall back there, very flat. I never really had a butt before I gained weight, but that was the one place I was okay gaining weight. I'm glad I've lost inches though. These pants were TIGHT on me just 3 weeks ago, and now they fall off while I walk. (Size 16) I even put on my pre baby jeans, and I could squeeze into them just fine! They are 14's, but my hips kind of protrude over the sides of my jeans in them still, so hopefully I can try again in a few months! I'm really excited.

These are the current jeans I wear. Size 16, and a little too big these days. Even with a belt, they tend to fall off. I could try a pair of 15's, but I think those are just plain awkwardly sized. I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, and hoping for more results! So, there you have it. A photo update for my weight loss friends. Tell me what you think, and be brutally honest. Also, don't mind the tiger stripes. That tends to happen when you get pregnant and gain seventy pounds. Oh, hey. For a fun reminder, lets have a look at how big I was when I was pregnant.


The blue tank top was my wedding day (no i didnt wear the tank top.) I was 36 weeks along. The black shirt was the day before my induction. I was 40 weeks there and 262 pounds!

Alright, Well I hope you all had a fun walk with me down memory lane. Some of you were there with me through all the ups and downs of my pregnancy (hi Quinn!) and others I didn't meet until recently. I hope that you are all enjoying my blog, and continue to read what I have to say. Obviously, I rant and rave a lot, but I hope that doesn't make you any less inclined to read. Plus, when I hit my goal weight, I am going to *gulp* take a picture wearing only a 2 piece! God save us all. You don't want to miss that do you? Oh, wait...you might. Well either way, stick with me kid, and you'll go far. ha!

Peace, Love, and Random Pictures.
Sarah V.


1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I can start to see some changes! I know I have said this before, but your waist is TINY! Keep up the good work. You are brave to try a two-piece when you lose the weight, I am only 5 lbs until my goal and I would still feel awkward in a two-piece, but even when I was 100 lbs I felt awkward, so maybe that's just me!

Post a Comment