Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Fridays.

Well, it's time for another rendition of....HAPPY FRIDAYS! 

Have you written YOUR happy Friday blog yet? All too often, we all get caught up in talking about nothing but weight loss, so if you're new to this blog (Hello twitter friends!) then I should inform you that every Friday, is Happy Friday. A day where we blog about something/somethings that make us happy, and are NOT weight loss related. If you haven't joined us in this yet, you should! It's a nice breath of fresh air.




Today's things that make me happy include:
  1. Pandora Radio. No matter what kind of mood I'm in, Pandora seems to always know the right song to play. I love you Pandora Radio. <3
  2. Facebook. Yes, I'm a social networking junkie. If you didn't know that already you can find me here, here, here, here, and here! Feel free to add me, but you might want to message me first. I tend to get a lot of spam, and I wouldn't want you to get lost amongst those spammers!
  3. Iowa. As in, the state. I grew up in Iowa, and never thought I'd miss it so much! Luckily, I get to visit there in May. HOORAY! So, If you're an Iowan friend, and you're reading this. I will hit you up with details later on.
  4. Driving. I love driving with absolutely no where to go. I enjoy taking in the scenery. I love to see street signs. I love the freedom of driving with no where to go.
  5. Art. I like art of all kinds. I like body art, canvas art, watercolor art, photographic art, you name it. I love it.
  6. Flip Flops (Yes, Quinn. Me too!) I hate socks. I hate tennis shoes. I only wear them when its raining, cold, or when I'm working out. The rest of the time, my feet like to be naked, and exposed to the fresh air. Which is why I love flip flops.
  7. Summer smells. Who doesn't love this? The smell of blooming flowers, fresh rain, you name it.
  8. EnV touch. I love my phone. I would lose my mind without it. It is my lifeline to the rest of the world. I use it to text, get online, and listen to music. It's my technological best friend.
  9. Toe Socks. This goes along with number six, and my hatred for constricted toes.
  10. YOU! Hooray for blog readers/writers/weight watcher friends/support systems/etc. You all make me smile.

Peace, Love, and Cherry Pajama Pants
Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

YAY for happy blogs.I love our Happy blog day, even if we forget about it...a lot! I am officially adding Joshua Radin to both of our lists!

Nathalie said...

I love driving too, lol! :0)

Post a Comment