Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, April 5, 2010

Things I Love...Monday?

Friday I got so busy doing other things that I forgot about "things I love Fridays." So, I'm making it a Monday occurrence today. Which, after the day that a few of us are having (hugs Quinn) seems to be a good idea anyways.

Todays "Thing I Love" is YOUTUBE!

Youtube is a fun service that offers me hours and hours of boredom killing. I love to look up music videos, new bands, and more importantly funny youtubers. My favorite 2 youtubers are Shane Dawson and DaveDays. You probably won't think any of this is funny, because I have a quirky sense of humor, but have a look anyways.

This is Dave Days. He made a series of 9 videos parodying Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. After 2 years, she agreed to be in one of his videos. I think this song is funny.



And this is my favorite youtuber Shane Dawson. He is a crude one, but I love his humor.



And YES, the first song IS in Shane Dawsons video. HAH! That makes it doubly awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment