Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Bee.

Well, after my stressful night last night, I had a stressful morning. I woke up late, I felt awful, and I didnt eat until 11 am. After that I didn't eat at all until 330. Oops, my bad.

Andrew went out with friends for 3 hours, and I wasnt in a great mood. When he got home he had brought me flowers. I was so happy, it has been a while since I'd gotten any. We also agreed to go out to eat for dinner at Applebees. I figured everyone else has had their turn, and its not take out so why not. I wound up getting the 7 oz sirloin with a cup of mashed potatos and a cup of steamed veggies. I ate half the steak, and almost everything else. I had sweet tea to drink and today is TWO WEEKS without Dr. Pepper--I am so proud. Also in case you didnt know, Applebees now offers weight watchers points on their menu and full course meals under 550 calories! *fun fact.*

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I didn't get to work out today but I did 15 minutes of yoga instead. I waited until 10 pm but It got done anyways. We were gone from around 3-7pm, so I didnt have time to do anything today. Tomorrow Andrew works all afternoon so I am going to do 45-60 minutes of exercise. I know it sounds crazy but if i do it in 15 minutes increments it wont be so bad, or even 30 minutes of cardio and 15 of yoga. Thats my goal. Hopefully I can achieve it. 45 minutes isnt too much to ask. We'll see how I feel after my depressing weigh in, haha. Hopefully I'll be motivated either way to keep at it, or work harder! I need to work harder anyways...I'm slacking this week. Okay, I'm done rambling. That's it, I mean it, I'm FINISHED!!

Okay, I'm not finished. I'm not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow. I wound up buying a new battery for my scale and now it works fine. Hooray. Their lifetime lithium battery lasted less than a week. Silly scales. I guess don't feel like I am any thinner, but I feel like i'm a little more flexible...and maybe i've lost another half inch or so? I can fit into jeans I couldn't wear last month, so I know that theres something different. I guess we'll see tomorrow. I just know that I started this at around 207. Right now I fluctuate between 199-202. So I just figure 201. I'm really wanting to get back under 200 again. So, I wish all you ladies luck on tomorrows weigh in. I know I'll be needing it as well.

Sorry for the jumbled blog, but its late and I'm tired. Emma keeps waking up screaming and I had no sleep last night as my previous blog mentioned. I'm ready for bed now! Its 1 am so its late even for us. Crap. This means I wont feel well rested for tomorrow. Week 2 is off to a rocky start, so tomorrow It's up to me to turn it around. Wish me luck, I know I'll need it. Expect an early morning weigh in blog.

And thanks to my girls for the encouraging words regarding both working out and my personal situations, It means a lot. *hugs*

Peace, Love, and Impossible yoga poses.
Sarah V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment