Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What next?

Today sucked. That's it plain and simple. I woke up expecting a great day, but instead it poured down rain. My husband decided to get up early so that he could run to work, get his check, run to the bank, get a few things at the store, and come home. He walked out the door and 5 minutes later he comes running in screaming at me to lock the damn doors.

I always lock the door. Locking the door is a force of habit, and I can remember doing it specifically. I asked him what the hell was going on and he informed me someone broke into my 01 Lincoln and ripped out the arm rest where the 5 disc changer stereo is. So, he had to call his father, who then had us call the police. We tried to put the baby down for a nap, but she wouldn't sleep. I listened to the police officer as he told us the rain had washed away all evidence of a crime, and he couldn't process a wet car. I then went inside after he left to hear my child screaming for over an hour.

After getting the baby up, dressed, fed, and ready to go we had to leave for a Dr's appointment. Daddy had to switch the carseats around, and I got to ride in the backseat of his 01 Kia Rio! The front doors been broken for a long time, so it was just a blast...

On the way to the doctors office we decided to stop and grab a bite to eat. Yes, yes we did. That makes twice during the 3 weeks so far that I've gone out to eat. Luckily, I only had a ham sandwich and its about 380 calories. It was a long day, we didnt have time to eat, and honestly that was the first I'd eaten since I woke up!

After we got done eating in the parking lot of the Doc's office, we took Emma in at 1:45. Her appointment was at 2 and there was absolutely no one else in there. We still managed to wait until 2:30 to get called in. Emma proceeded to have 2 shots. She fell asleep on the way home, slept until 5:40, got up, ate dinner, then went to bed at 8:15. I'm hoping she stays asleep.

Anyhow-moral of the story is that today sucked. I didn't have time to do anything, and even now its 230 am and I have to be up very very very soon. I can't sleep because my car was broken into, I'm dead tired, and I'm starving. I feel bad I didnt get a workout in but thats just life sometimes. Luckily, I threw some crockpot chili together at 9 am so that it was ready in time for dinner. Thank god for crock-pots.

Sorry if this blog is a hot mess, I'm dead tired. As for my measurements today, well.......I forgot. I will take them tomorrow and post.

Peace, Love, and Sleep?
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I am sorry you had such a sucky day! Hopefully today will be much better for you!

Post a Comment