Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, January 10, 2010

God Broke My Scale...

Well, today my second scale in a week and a half broke. Im trying not to take this personally, as I know Im not over their 330 lb weight limit, but its annoying. The reason for the title of my blog is that I had become obsessive. Well, okay...Very obsessive. I mean, every time I went into the bathroom, I would go step on the scale and cringe over the difference in that days numbers. I guess it's a good thing it broke, but I still need yet another new one. I have spent $30 and gotten BOTH scales at kmart. I believe next time I'll go to walmart to get my new one.
Anyways, I was really stressed today so i had a caffeine free rootbeer and two cookies. I feel kind of bad about it, but I think its like my version of a cigarette. It was about 400 calories worth of junk, but I'm glad its out of my system. As if everything else wasn't stressing me out enough, today I got a MASSIVE virus/worm. I spent the last 2 days trying to fix it, and finally rebooted my system after saving important data to my external hard drive. Then today, my screen just goes out totally. It had been broken for some time, but its finally gone for good. Tomorrow I'm going to rent a center for their free for a month promotion, and renting while we look for the cable to fix my laptop screen. Right now Im typing this on an acer netbook. I swear these things are made for children, or little people. Either way, my massive lady hands just cant deal with this. I will post more tomorrow!!

Peace Love and De-stressing
Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I know what you mean about giving in to temptations when you are stressed. I do it, too. Like...oh I've had a bad day,I need a treat!" and it's ok to do that if you keep it small and it's not every day. Just remember the words of Cookie Monster...Cookies are SOMETIMES foods! LOL

Anonymous said...

That's why my goal is to weigh myself once a month. I become obsessive too, and would weigh myself several times a day, which is the quick way to getting discouraged and quitting altogether. And I agree with Quinn. I couldn't avoid treats, so I just went ahead and planned them into my day, as well as giving myself a calorie buffer zone. I still need to eat those calories, but they're free for whatever I want. :) As for the computer, when our Dell got a virus/worm we went ahead and got another computer. It's an Asus and is a great computer, as well as for a great price. It's got a dual processor, and works like a dream. :)

Post a Comment