Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, January 8, 2010

For A Laugh. (post 2)

Feel free to laugh but here are some photos of me doing yoga...
Well, trying to anyways.


This last picture is for you Quinn. I didn't want you to feel left out having a bare belly pic. Now everyone can see what It is I try to hide. This is what happens when you lose over 60 pounds in under 9 months. You get a deflated belly. Isn't it sexy? Oh yeah, and those are my "love marks" as I like to call them. I plan on telling Emma when she grows up that she tried viciously to escape from my womb and clawed me from the inside. I'm such a fun mom!

<3

(= Peace, Love, and A Gross Belly =(
Sarah V.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it lovely was babies do to our bodies!! Thank goodness kids add so much joy to our lives :)

Post a Comment