Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

Yesterday, I decided to take my measurements. Don't ask my why I chose this specific time of the month to weigh or measure myself, because I know that it won't be totally accurate. Regardless, I had lost an inch off my waist. I haven't even done my work out every day and I've already lost an inch. I'm hoping I can continue to lose weight with diet and exercise. I know I won't reach my goal in 5 more weeks, because another 10 pounds is a long way to go. I lost 5 or 6 pounds my initial week, but I'm sure it was just bloat and water weight courtesy of my good friends junk food and soda.

Today, I had to wake up at  8 a.m. My poor sick husband slept on the couch last night. The roads were so bad yesterday that my father in law had to park at the church parking lot about a block away and walk home. Then, my husband had to park in the Home Depot parking lot and walk up the hill to our house. In case you were unaware, we live on a hill. You can get to our house from one of two ways, but both are on hills. Yesterday, we watched as a car attempted to come up our hill the usual way, slide down, and crash into the guard rail. Thus, the road there was blocked. Andrew attempted to come up the back way, only to see the same problem. Another accident. I was glad they just both parked and walked, instead of risking it. So, anyways he slept on the couch and his phone was dead, so I had to act as his human alarm clock. He just left for work, and had to walk in the snow back down to his tiny Kia Rio. If you don't know what Kia Rio is, look into it sometime. It's not an ideal car to be driving on the icy roads.

Enough about my random personal life. I woke up today with the motivation to work out, but not the ability to. Now that I have the ability to I have no motivation. If I put Emmas gate on her room, she just freaks out until I come get her. I'm going to try to put her in her high chair in a little while with something to do so I can get in at least 15 minutes now and 15 minutes later. Usually I do 30 at a time, but I am going to start breaking it up into portions. Maybe then I can even get in 45 minutes a day. They say if you want to lose a good chunk of weight 60-90 minutes a day could be necessary, while if you are just maintaining or shaping then only 30-60 are needed. As long as I can work out 3 days a week, Im happy. I want to work out EVERY day this week, so I'm going to try to meet that goal. Let's hope I don't fail. Next week we are going to try to make it to Cookeville, to my favorite Mexican restaurant, so I need to work out as much as I possibly can! Oh, El Tapatio why must you be so delicious?!

I will blog again later, because well...I want to. I hope you are all enjoying my blog. Sorry this one wasn't so much about weight loss, but I'm going to just throw this out there for you all to enjoy.

1 Can Undrained Very Cherry Fruit Mix & 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt=amazing smoothie.
Give it a try, let me know what you think. It's the best I've had so far. Tomorrow is grocery day, so I have to find some new healthy recipes today!

Oh, and i quit counting calories on here, BUT I'm still counting them in my head. As time goes on I find that I just sort of automatically know when I hit my limit for the day now. It's not so bad. How are things going for YOU?!

Peace, Love, and Cold Feet
Sarah V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment