Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stress

I'll admit it. Yesterday was a terrible day. I barely ate, and I wasn't able to work out. Andrew was gone for work in Kentucky from 430 am-630 pm so it was just Emma and I. Usually, that isn't an issue. I mean, after all I do that every day while he is at work for 8 hours. Yesterday, was just different. Emma was being a terror. She is such a good baby, that even her being a terror is probably an exaggeration. I just felt sick and tired yesterday, I wanted to work out but she wouldnt stay in her room without freaking out, and she cant be out here while I work out or she runs in front of me and I nearly trample her.

Last night was even worse. I was up all night crying about the stresses of life. I know it's silly and girly, but it happens to the best of us. Sometimes we all let it get to us. So, I was up all night fighting and crying. I wound up staying up until 3 a.m. which was a bad bad idea. Especially when I had to get up at 830. Luckily, Andrew let me sleep in again til about 10. I still feel like crap, my stomach is upset, my eyes hurt, I have a migraine from so much crying, and my stomach is growling. It's now 11 and I haven't eaten yet for the day. I plan on having a bottle of water and 2 nutrigrain bars for breakfast today. Well, does it count as brunch now?

I'm feeling really guilty today for not being able to get my work out in yesterday. I hear about all you moms working, going to school, and the gym and I feel like I'm insane because I can't manage to get in a workout in front of my t.v. at home. Then again, at the gym you don't have to worry about tiny people coming and running under your feet...........or do you?! I'm trying not to feel bad about it, but I am just having a really down day. I have zero motivation. I don't want to get up, get dressed, eat, workout, or do anything really. I'm going to force myself to get dressed and go to the store after this blog entry. Hopefully getting some fresh air and seeing adults will boost my mood. Plus, we need food. I would guess thats another good reason to go to the store. AND I need yet another scale/scale battery before my weigh in at the end of week 2. UGH. (All these broken scales are making me feel fat.)

I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am. I am going to try to keep my chin up, get in a workout (even if its just yoga) and find a decent meal for dinner. I'm going to clean the bedroom and hope it helps me feel a little less jumbled. I find cleaning always helps me feel a little better. Even though I hate to do it....

Peace, Love, and Pink Robes
Sarah V.

P.s. Thanks for being there for me last night Quinn. It means a lot. :)

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Stay positive! You can get through this! Just stick to your health plan...it's one thing in your life you can control!

Anonymous said...

It's okay honey. We all go through that. Being a stay at home mom is the hardest thing to do. You don't get you time, you don't get to have a moment to yourself. You're someone else's person, you don't get paid, and then when you try and tell people that what you do is HARD they laugh. Their image of you is a person sitting around eating candy, chilling out, and playing with the baby. But Quinn's right. You've got to stick to your health plan. Don't deprive yourself. I've added in a buffer to every day so if I want to eat something horribly fattening, I can. But it's the thing you can control. Keep doing your yoga when you can. Trying going for a walk daily. Trust me, I've been there. We had no money at one point, had to live with my step-mother in law, and trust me, it was really hard. But don't worry about those money woes, or anything else. Because if you don't get a good night's sleep it'll be more difficult to deal. And if you need someone to talk to, let me know. :) I'm actually on almost all the time, lol!

Post a Comment