Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Well, another weekend is upon us which means--I can't work out. Yep, you guessed correctly! There are now 3 people in this house besides me using my "work out area," for things other than working out! I hope I don't pack it on this weekend, because I'm doing so well. I have been eating decent portions today, but the food isn't great. We had a taco meatloaf for dinner. It's SUPER easy to make, and tastes pretty good--but it's got about 450 calories per serving. *gulp* That means I have very little left in the way of late night snack calories. Boo. On the plus side, I did get some cheerios snack mix today at only 130 calories per serving (2/3c.) and I got some healthy digestion peanut mix (granola, cranberries, raisins, almonds, and pistachios.)

This week is going to be an interesting one food wise. I am trying not to obsess over it, but Tuesday is my husbands 24th birthday! I ordered him a cake today, and I'm excited but also dreading it.. I already feel bloated without todays work out so I may try to sneak in some yoga after everyone goes to bed. The last 2 nights Emma has woke up in the middle of the night and stayed up most of the night, so I'm hoping I get a little sleep tonight.

Today, I did about an hour and a half worth of walking which I'm counting as my exercise. Sure, it's not a work out but since I hate being alone while I shop--I speed walked the entire time!! I hate being out in public alone, but I went to get Andrews birthday gifts so he stayed home with the baby. Woohoo! It was kind of nice being out without having to worry about getting the baby home in time for dinner etc.

In other news, ...there is no other news. Hope you enjoyed my mindless rambles.

Peace, Love, and Birthdays
Sarah V.

P.s. I cheated and stepped on my scale, and I'm still under 200...WOOT

0 comments:

Post a Comment