Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, January 11, 2010

One More Time...

Okay so I know this is my third blog today, but I just felt like writing. I may have to do like Nathalie does and just edit my post so that it says what ive done through the day. I cant keep writing all these blogs!

Well, I'm sitting here in a robe because I like to blog fresh after my workout. I usually do it before my shower, but I felt like I needed one today first. I did 15 minutes of cardio (174 cal) and 15 minutes of yoga (estimates in previous blogs) so I feel pretty accomplished. I'm going to try to get in some more today, but I don't know if that will happen. I haven't eaten anything since my last post, besides a nutrigrain bar. What! They are Strawberry Deliciousness!!! I'm also pretty proud that I'm starting on my third 20 oz of water today, meaning I've had 40 oz so far. I'm trying to aim for 4 bottles a day. That shouldn't be too hard, a bottle every 4-6 hours or so. I tend to drink more at night, and I'm less hungry when I'm full of H20.

Today my friends, marks day.. TWELVE without a dr pepper OR fast food. I'm so excited and proud. I keep having cravings for both, and there are days I ask Andrew to go get us something, but he refuses. He's doing good about keeping me grounded. Last night when I was snacking he asked me why I'd been snacking so much. I think it was because I skipped breakfast. *tsk tsk.*  After he said that though, I quit snacking and drank water instead. Woo.

I'm pretty disappointed that I don't have a scale right now, but It's probably best for me. I'm going to try to replace the battery or entire scale by Friday. Then I will weigh myself. Erm, maybe its Thursday. Crap, I forget. At the end of week 2, lol. I feel like I'm looking *tighter* but not *thinner.* I'll take what I can get.

This week is the EVERY day week. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it, but I'll give it my all. That's all anyone can ask for right? I am going to try for 30-45 minutes a day of exercise. It might be 15 cardio, 15 strength, and 15 yoga. It might be 30 cardio and 15 dancing or running with Emma, but whatever it is, I'm trying NOT to sit still! I've been up running around all day. I took out the trash, cleaned the bathroom, got the mail, danced before my workout while the game was loading, and kind of ran around the house a bit. I want to get a pedometer but that will have to wait until our money situation changes.


Enjoy my random babbling blog!?

Peace, Love, and Pink Robes
Sarah V.

P.s. my score was in the 80th percentile today. That is my highest yet for a long workout. I feel so excited. I even did the dancer pose with no issue. Now If I could only get that half moon pose down......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get a decent pedometer at Wal-Mart for $5 by Sportline. :) It's not perfect, but it works and I like it. :) Better than the dollar store ones anyway.

Post a Comment