Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, January 8, 2010

Thanks!

Well, I just read miss Quinns blog over at (www.skinnyquinny.blogspot.com) and she officially guilted me into getting off my rear and working out today, so kudos to you Quinn!

I had been kind of messing around today. I got up at 8, woke the husband up, made him hot chocolate because he had to walk to the parking lot down the hill to get his car from last night (see previous entry) and I also fed Emma 3 pancakes. Yum. I am being bad today, and I need to go make lunch soon because I skipped breakfast. Well, I shared some pancake with Emma but I know that isn't healthy. I got so caught up in doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, feeding Emma and getting her a cup ready, then cleaning a little more, and getting her ready for a nap that I just sort of forgot. Yes, it sounds stupid to say "I forgot to eat," but sometimes as a mother I get so busy that I just forget to take care of number one, also known as myself.

So off I go to make some lunch. I am out of lean cuisine so no more easy meals for me at lunch time. Looks like I'm going to have to whip out a frying pan, and actually cook something. Last night I had grilled ham and cheese for dinner, which was pretty good! Unfortunately for me, we're out of cheese now. Boo. I am going to try to find a meal Emma and I can both eat for lunch so I don't have to create so much waste in preparing 2 meals. We go through so much garbage it's not even funny. We are trying to get Emma to eat more adult foods, and not so many toddler meals. Hopefully that will cut back on waste too.

I still haven't found much for recipe suggestions next week. This week supper got all screwed up. I had 7 days of food planned, but only got to make 3 days worth. One day my F-I-L called and said he wanted hamburger helper and had gone to the store and bought some for dinner, so that was out the window. Then last night the hubby and FIL both worked late so by 7 pm I didn't have any urge to cook, AND had to get Emma ready for bed. I try to stick to a routine with her for bedtime every night and I didn't want to interfere with that so I just made hot ham and cheese sandwhiches for everyone! Hooray.

If anyone has any tasty recipe ideas that are simple to make, fast, fun, or whatever send them my way. (CyanideSarah@hotmail.com)

I suppose I should get off here and go make lunch. I'm starving.

Todays Stats: Estimated 300 calories burned (or 220 + 10 minutes yoga.)
15 minute fit mom routine-165 calories
5 minutes fast pace warm up workout-55 calories
10 minutes yoga-estimated at around 80 calories
[[Your Shape doesn't count calories for yoga, but if you go online and look at a calorie calculator and enter the proper information you can come up with a rough estimate.]]

How are YOU doing today? I'm pretty proud of myself for getting in 30 minutes of random working out. Also, just for fun I set my camera up to take some pictures while I worked out. They are silly, but isn't working out supposed to be something fun?

I will take new weight and measurements and post them on.....*drum roll please*
Jan. 14th. (aka: the end of week 2)

Thank you to everyone who reads my blogs. If you don't already please check out the following blogs:

www.skinnyquinny.blogspot.com -- Quinn
www.littlepiggetsskinny.wordpress.com--Nathalie
www.brookenotonadiet.blogspot.com--Brooke


Peace, Love, and Loose Change
Sarah V.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to Allrecipes.com. They've got some good ones. :)

Post a Comment