Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, January 15, 2010

Chicken.

Last night was another horrible night. For no reason whatsoever, my daughter decided at 1 am to get up. We stayed up together on the couch until 4 am when her grandpa got up, and things got too noisy. I ended up putting her back to bed, and sleeping for a whopping 4 hours. I'm *still* tired.

I had planned on napping today while she napped, but I rested instead. I did my yoga early this morning and followed it with a hot shower. By the time we were ready for our naps, the phone rang. Andrew was going to be home for lunch because he worked a long day. So...we stayed up waiting for dad. He brought home some take out which really disappointed me, but I was glad when I learned it was just a grilled chicken club sandwhich with NO extras from Chick-Fil-A. I told him not to wreck my diet, but he said once or twice a month is okay. I felt pretty guilty anyways.

After daddy left, Emma went down for a nap and mommy caught up on some tv shows courtesy of her favorite website www.ninjavideo.net. I wound up laying in bed and just resting. I have had a head ache and not felt well most of the day so I'm glad I did my workout early. I was feeling silly so I weighed myself before and after I worked out for those 15 minutes. I was surprised because it was almost a full pound difference, just from 15 minutes of working out! I wanted to do some cardio today but I havent had 30 minutes to myself with a baby that wasnt asleep 5 feet away. I have a few too many obstacles to overcome but I'm trying my best. I'm still eating well, checking portion sizes, making smarter decisions, and doing my yoga. Even when there are poses I cant do, I do the ones that I *can* do. Sure Jenny keeps telling me I'm doing them wrong, but its better than just standing there!

We are having a beef roast with veggies for dinner tonight, and we have just returned from walking around walmart for 30 minutes. I doubt that counts as a workout, but it ought to. It's been a busy/boring/tiring/long day. Im sorry if this blog makes no sense, I'm so out of it right now. *yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn*

Peace, Love, and Naps.
Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

haha!! Even your blog sounds sleepy. Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you're getting enough calories. It almost sounds like you're eating too little. That coupled with not enough sleep makes me feel exactly the same way. I know I talk about it a lot, but Sparkpeople is free and should be able to help you get a good calorie range to stick to. :) Get some sleep. And sometimes it's good to let the baby cry it out if you can. Isabel used to do the same thing until we showed decided to ignore her. Now she only wakes up if she has a wet diaper. Usually, lol! :)

Post a Comment