Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Girl Scouts Of America...

Dear Girl Scouts,

Please, oh please stop making such delicious treats. You are going to make us all fat! We can't say no to your smiling little faces when you ask us how many boxes you can put us down for. My husband, well he chose 4 boxes. I did really well and only had 2 of your cookies, which is sadly one serving size. The tag alongs were amazing, but I wish i could have had more. I will be enjoying somoas, tag alongs, and thin mints as time goes on. I don't think I'll eat the lemon cookies though....

Sincerely,
Sarah V.


P.s. Eating your cookies means I have to work out extra hard! Curses.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

damn you, Sarah! Samoas!!! My weakness! ENJOY! (in moderation)

Post a Comment