Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Uh-Oh....

Last night our old friends David & Michelle drove the 3 hours from Cookeville to here in order to see us. We had a great day and it was fabulous to get all of the kids together again. We spent the day at an indoor arcade/go-kart track and had a great time. It was a horrible day food wise, but I'm going to get back on track I promise. I think everyone will have a hard time with the Superbowl today.

For lunch yesterday I had a fish sandwhich. That's never a good sign because when I crave McDonalds fish it usually means my iron levels are dipping. (I'm slighly anemic, and it's gotten worse since I had Emma.) I only had a hand full of french fries because I know what they do to me. Emma also had her first happy meal which consisted of her eating 3 chicken nuggets, and maybe 10 fries. I had sprite with my meal and she had milk with hers. So, no dr pepper still....*cries.*

After lunch we went to the arcade that I mentioned above and we were there for about 4 hours. They had a deal that if you spent $20 you got $30 so we had $60 to spend on arcade games between six of us. It was pretty fun and crazy at the same time. Emma fell asleep in her stroller in a very loud loud loud arcade which I never thought possible. She also stayed up until 10 last night. Yikes. Well--that's another story.

None the less, after we left the arcade everyone was hungry so we wandered over to applebee's. Now, usually I order off of their 550 calories menu, but not last night. I managed to eat motzi sticks for an appetizer which I can tell you already undid any low calorie counting I had done that day. Then I had the 7 oz ribeye (medium) mashed potatos and steamed veggies. It wasn't a bad meal nutritionally, but it wasn't a good one calorie wise. I didn't eat again after that, so I may still be around the 2000 mark. It doesn't help that I'm still swollen and bloated...(ladies...);)

So, I'm hoping for a better day and week. I'm going to go buy a yoga mat some time this week so I can really get back into doing some working out. I wish I could do more with yoga, especially because they keep asking me to do the half moon and I am unable to. Mostly because Your Shape is the only place I've EVER seen that pose being done the way they do it. (lift one leg up, fall over forward, palms on the ground, same arm up as current leg up, balance. then raise arms up, balance on the same one leg until your arms are up high...basically, thats the gist of it.)

Well, this blog is me babbling on, and I'm about to go to Ihop for pancakes. Luckily, this is the last meal I'll be eating out for a while. Wish me luck hopping back on track!

Peace, Love, and Pancakes. Mmmm
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Hey Sarah!

How is the knee doing today? You probably already know all this info but I found this site that might be helpful for you. I don't want you to get injured and not be able to workout at all! http://www.bigkneepain.com/knee-exercises.html

Post a Comment