Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh lookie, a video.



Just to clarify, I know that Quinn faces the same struggles we do and watching the video back what I was trying to say just came out wrong. I was trying to say that we are all facing struggles but in a different way, and I know she is dealing with the same things that the rest of us are. It just seems like Nathalie and I both have to deal with the pressures from our husbands of take out/fast food/snacks and Quinns husband seems a little more supportive? I don't know personally..and I may be wrong here, but it's just what I've perceived. I don't mean to offend anyone and apologize if I did.
I meant to elaborate on that in the video, but I got side tracked. I am here for everyone 100% whether they want to lose five pounds or fifty. We are all brothers and sisters in this battle, and without you guys I would have gone insane by now.

Also, don't mind the lisp. I used to think it was from my tongue ring but apparently it wasn't. And noooo, I'm not missing a tooth at the bottom, it's just further out than the rest and apparently I talk out of the side of my mouth which is weird. ha. I'm an odd ball.

3 comments:

The Hay Family said...

LOVE, love, love the video blog! makes it so much more personal! First, I want to say...that I didn't think you were not supporting me. You are right, I am in a different stage in this than you and Nathalie. You guys are dropping off weight at a great weight! Me on the other hand, I have less to lose and the changes I need to make are smaller and but at the same time they are still difficult because I can't just cut out soda...because I don't really drink soda, you know? You guys have a long journey ahead of you and I know you guys will all make it! I don't have as far too go...but it could take me just as long to get there! In one month you have lost 10 pounds!! That is amazing! I have only lost 4! Keep up the great work and take it easy on those knees.

The Hay Family said...

hahaha....I just re-read my comment and saw that I wrote "you guys are dropping off weight at and amazing weight" hahaha....I meant to say RATE..but just call it a pun!

Sarah V. said...

I figured that's what you meant, but it took me a few re-reads to make sure! I'm glad you weren't offended, I just wanted to make sure it was normal. I am debating just doing a few video blogs for a while...it seems fun. I can't believe I said SIX MINUTES worth. I hope I don't type that much worth, haha.

Post a Comment