Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Blogging!

Well, I must admit it's been a while since I've posted any photos. Since our challenge ended I gained a pound back, but I am now going to start working out daily with my elliptical and hope to see results. I'm not exactly *proud* of my body right now, because i still have a lot of saggy mom skin left on my tummy. I am finding that is harder to get rid of than the actual weight, and from what I hear I may never be able to lose it totally. I gained and lost over 60 pounds in the course of 11 months. (My pregnancy I gained 60 and lost 35 in the first 2 months.) The following 6 months were spent slowly peeling off the additional 25 pounds, and I am still 4 pounds away from pre-baby weight. My body used to be very hourglass shaped and now...I look like a frumpy muffin! It's time to get back in the workout world, and get rid of this mom gut for GOOD! (or until I decide whether or not we want more kids.) So wish me luck, I will try to photo update with my elliptical progress once or twice a month, and lets just all keep our fingers crossed that the weight loss fairy will be nice to us all before tank top, swimsuit, and shorts season. Oh wait, I don't wear shorts. NONETHELESS! *Bows head and prays to the weight loss fairies.*

Amen.


9 pounds lighter and 4 inches smaller in the waist, but still have that pesky mom flab. Grrrr. Enjoy my tiger stripes!
Side view of whats left of the mom belly. As well as my husbands side of the sink filled to the brim with delicious smelling colognes and...bleaches? haha. The pics in the flannel pants are from today, the pics in the black pants are a few days ago (pre pms bloating.)

I hope you have all enjoyed my embarassment and misery upon posting these photos, and I hope to see yours soon!

Peace, Love, and New Pants from Maurices.
Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I can start to see definite changes Sarah! Keep up the good work!

Sarah V. said...

thanks Quinn :)

Post a Comment