Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, February 22, 2010

Progress?

I really don't think I could tell you the last time I wore pants that actually sit AT my hips, and these do. No, no one needs to worry about my fashion sense, it's fine. Those are lounge pants that I threw on after having been out for the day. I just hadn't changed the rest of my outfit to match, haha. This is the shirt that I wore to applebees (with jeans) and I have an undershirt on underneath. I don't think I look too bad anymore, but I honestly can't see any difference since probably 2 months ago. I feel like I haven't changed much, which is discouraging.


This picture is blurry, which always happens when I take pictures without the flash. I am quite a bit bloated right now (I will take another pic next week to prove it) and ever since I had Emma when I bloat, it gets BAD. I look 4 months pregnant every time. I hate it. Anyways, I am still working towards my goal and just thought I would update you all with some photos I took. I obviously should have chosen a better day to do than than my pre-period days but when you're 15 days late there aren't a lot of options. Today I'm already feeling much better about myself, and hopefully with time I can lose the rest of that tummy pudge.

Stats updates:
Weight: 199.6
Waist: 34.5 inches
Hips: 44 inches
Bust: 40 inches
Stomach: 39 inches. (the area above the bellybutton aka: the biggest area left.)

3 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I think I can see a difference but I will eagerly be waiting to see the post-period pics when it REALLY counts!

Nathalie said...

I feel like I can see a difference too. Also, keep working out as much as you can through your period. The first month I did this it was crap. I hated it and felt horrible almost daily. But then the next month my period was great! I went from a 7 day period to a 3-4 day period with no cramps, no bloating, no gas etc. Also, if you're working out daily, I would do 10 minutes daily and then up your workout as you feel it becoming too easy. You'll feel so much better. With this much experience working out, you think I'd be thinner, but the second month always gets me.

Sarah V. said...

Thanks guys. Before I had Emma, I was actually really thin. My family had a membership to a racquetball club, and I spent every day on the elliptical there. It was so easy, I never felt like I was even working out! My weight stayed pretty even around 180 for a long time, and I guess I was just in shape then and working out wasn't so hard. Now that I haven't done it in...oh gee, lets see...a few years!! My body is getting kind of mad at me for it. I am still trying though. I've never stuck anything out THIS long, and I owe it all to you guys! I really am just tired of complaining about my weight, and it was high time to do something about it. I am making progress, but I think it's going so slowly that I can't notice it. :( I will post more pics soon! :)

Post a Comment