Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey Hey!

I'm still alive, I promise. It's been a busy few days. I have had a TON on my plate...
I'm still not able to work out but my knees are slowly returning to normal in the swelling party. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a workout and see how things go. Wish me luck there.

As for food, I've been doing well but I'm still slipping up a bit. I keep forgetting to eat breakfast. I know that sounds silly but after I get up and get the baby fed, dressed, etc. Its usually lunch time by the time. So I have to get better about that. I'm still doing well on the not eating out, and I've been having 3-4 servings of fruit for the past few days. I'm going to try to plan out my lunches and dinners again as soon as I can.

I haven't got much to say right now. Things are very stressful, but I'll catch you all up tomorrow. Wish me luck in my attempts to re-enter the work out world. :)

Peace and love

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Don't give up!! Good luck on all the things you are attempting right now!

Post a Comment