Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, February 26, 2010

Work It

So the other day I re-hurt my knee, but today it's feeling ten times better. When Emma goes down for her nap, it's back to the ole workout routine for me. I have been doing better about my eating again, tryin to remember to actually eat 3 meals a day. I've mostly had fruits and veggies as snacks, and I quit buying so much frozen, processed food. It's been kind of rough, but I'm working on it.

My husband wants to go visit our friends this weekend. It's a 3 hour drive, and he wants to get a hotel room. That means all I'll want to do is go swimming and hot tub........except, I don't want to be seen in a bathing suit. There are no ways to hide your flaws in a bathing suit. Ugh. Oh well, I think Emma would love to swim! I hope so, this could be fun and exciting. AND Swimming is great exercise. It's the one exercise that I could do all day and night. When I was a kid I used to spend 9 hours a day at the pool. I'd go from 1-5, sit at the park while it was closed from 5-6 for dinner, then go back from 6-9. I loved it. That's probably why I was so in shape. When I was pregnant I swam up until my sixth month or so. I had the hardest time finding a bathing suit that fit, because I was wearing an 18 and it fit everywhere but the butt. So I had this saggy swim butt going on. It wasn't sexy. Now I'm back to a 14, and I'm wishing reallllllllllllly hard that I can get down to an 11 or 12. I just am so tired of being 'big.'

Anyways, I'm off to eat my honey bunches of oat, feed the baby, change her diaper, get into my work out clothes, put her down for a nap, and try to get in a work out........Assuming I don't pass out on the couch first. *yawn.*

Peace, Love and TLC
Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Swimming is great exercise! I can't wait for summer and swimming and lakes!

Nathalie said...

Swimming is great exercise. And when you feel self conscious about yourself think about the beach. All those giant women at the beach. . . Wearing teeeeeeny weeenie bikinis. . . And then remember that you're not one of them. :) That's what I try to do. :)

Post a Comment