Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day One

So day one of Weight watchers sucked. I was doing an amazing job, until my father in law decided to take us out to eat. We went to cracker barrel and we both made what we felt were good decisions. I had catfish (3oz) and my husband had the lemon pepper trout. We both drank water instead of tea or soda, and we had veggies for sides. The grand total of points I ate JUST for lunch while following plan (green beans, mashed potatos, corn bread, water, fish) was 19! OUCH. I only get 30 a day! My husbands was even worse. His grand total was 35 points because he decided to order the double fudge coca cola cake and ice cream. The cake alone is 800 calories. GOOD LORD people! That's madness. I had a hot fudge sundae but only ate ONE CUP of it. That put my points to 23.

I'm kind of disappointed, but since it was our first day I am chalking it up to learning from our mistakes. My daily points allowance is 30 and as of right now I'm at 34. It's only 6 o'clock and I am going to consider our late lunch to be an early supper. Mainly because I actually had already eaten lunch, but my father in law wanted to take us out to 'celebrate' so badly that we didn't want to upset him. Of course we have 35 additional "weekly" spending points so we are just going to subtract that from this weeks points and call it good!

I also went to walmart and got some yogurt, oj, and bagels. Hopefully having food around to eat for breakfast will force me to keep remembering to actually EAT breakfast! So, that's just a little update on today. It was a family outing day because it was 73 degrees and sunny. I also took my daughter to get her first haircut. I can't believe she's almost 18 months old already. She was drinking out of a GLASS with a straw the entire time we were out to eat too. It made me sad to see how big she's getting, and happy at the same time.

Peace, Love, and Random Points Knowledge.
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I am so jeaolous of your fantabulous weather. A great reason to go on walks! Guess what? it's Sunday! have you posted on your other blog yet? I will be checking all day!

Post a Comment