Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, March 25, 2010

So many blogs, so little time...

This is what happens when I blog first thing in the morning. By the end of the day, I have more to write!! I just wanted to let everyone know that after a busy day filled with rain, I still managed to get in my Jillian! It wasn't looking promising after the grocery store, hanging out with friends, giving the baby a nap, etc. Luckily, my husband agreed to take the baby into her room for 20 minutes while I did my workout. He makes fun of me saying it sounds like I'm stomping around all over the place, but hey-its cardio! You have to jump.

I'm really proud of myself for having gotten my workout in, when I could have (and almost did) easily forget about it. Plus, today is one of those lazy dreary days we all dread, so at 9 am I put chicken in the crock pot to make pulled chicken for dinner tonight. Yummo. I'm excited that I don't have to slave over a hot stove tonight. So hooray for that!! I'd also like to let you all know that I still haven't weighed in. I will probably cave on that one after my meeting Saturday. Andrew says I should only weight at the meetings because my scale and the W.w. scale will never be the same anyways. He's probably right. Let's just say, I'm a work in progress...

Only two more days until my first weigh in. I'm so nervous. I'm being really negative about it, and I'm disappointed in myself over it. I'm about to enter that one week a month every woman dreads, and I'm afraid that will mess with the scale too. I bloat so badly. :( (Tmi?) Anyways, my husband told me I already look thinner, and I hope so. I have worked out for about an hour this week, which doesn't sound like much but when you add in all of the baby chasing, random dancing (heyyy icarly) and other little things I do it's probably more. Next week I am going to try to get in 20 minutes a day of any type of workout. I don't want to set myself to a specific schedule because things change. So, lets hope that I can just get in my activity points.

Right now, it's dinner time and I'm OH so sweaty. I need to hop in the shower, serve dinner, track points, bathe infant, put her to bed, and then have a little sweet, sweet, sweet down time. OH, and maybe a banana.

Peace, Love, and Death by Jillian
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Good for you for getting a workout in. I am really impressed ho well you have done on your first week of W.w. I would have slipped up! Great job. I do Jillian tomorrow! YIKES!

Post a Comment