Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, March 1, 2010

Photographic Evidence

I'm not sure if anyone can tell a difference, and If you don't want to see my bare flesh I suggest you stop viewing this blog IMMEDIATELY.

I will give you some time to close out of this page before you scroll down to see the newest pictures i've posted. There is a lot of skin involved, so If you are squeamish-don't look.

.....................................
............................
...............
.........
......
...
Are you sure you wanna look?
.....................................
............................
...............
.........
......
...
Keep scrolling....
.....................................
............................
...............
.........
......
...
Are you ready for this?
Here is the saggy reminder of my 70 pound weight gain, and loss. I know it isn't as much as I lead you to believe but I still think it's pretty gross. Also, 
1.) Yes, those are my pajamas
and
2.) The garbage bag was thrown in there after a frantic bedroom cleaning spree. 
[If you haven't noticed the bathroom is our go to place for junk..]

So-those are my 'morning' photos. And since I have been posting pictures of other 'size16' people I thought I would put one up where you could maybe see a little resemblance size wise...maybe.

I know it's not the easiest thing to see given the different outfits, but if you look close enough you'll see that the measurements are pretty similar. My chest is larger, our waists are similar, and you cant see her hips because of the dress. (Camouflaging, how genius!)  So you see, when I say I know what it feels like to be a 14/16 I'm not kidding. But hey, I look pretty good for a big girl. :)

I hope you enjoyed my random photo bloggggggggggg.
And now, RANDOMMMMMMMMM DANCING.
(Dances away randomly)


Peace, Love, and Nickelodeon
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Woo....look at you hot mama!! You could be a model, seriously. RAWR! LOL. Your"Flab" as you call it, doesn't look bad...it will shrink eventually!

Post a Comment