Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Todays Weight Related Blog.

This was after our wedding in September 2008. Yes, I was pregnant
the day we got married. I gave birth about 3 weeks later.
This is my biggest weight, and I was 262 lbs.

=======================================

September 2009

9/7/09.
This was after I'd lost all my baby weight. I was back
down to about 197 pounds. I was even wearing pre-baby jeans
in this picture. However, I did it the unhealthy way and gained
it all back pretty quickly.


=======================================

Today:
I have a long way to go, but I've come a long way too.
I am only 4 pounds more than pre baby. I just have to tone a lot of areas.
I am still looking to lose 15-20 more pounds.
This is going to be a long journey. 
It will also be worth it.

:)

1 comments:

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

Great pics!

Thanks for following me. I was just wondering if you have a blog I can follow? Post a message on my blog, or send me an e-mail, if you'd like for me to follow YOU!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Post a Comment