Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Plan

"Okay, so here's the plan!!"
-Okay, what is it?
"I have no idea...."

That used to be how any conversation with me would start. I would have a plan in mind, but at the last minute I decided that plan was stupid. Well, today I have devised a plan. I think.....

Once the magic powers of modern day medicine heal me, I am going to start a 30 day plan. Maybe after 30 days, I will continue on to 60, 90, and who knows maybe 365 days a year! Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm planning a 30 day routine. I am going to work out every day for 30 days. Quinn finally talked me into buying the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Do I think I'll be able to handle this every day? Oh god no. Not at first anyways, but I'll give it a shot. I'm going to do it on the days that I feel like I can, and on the days I can't I'm going to do 20 minutes on my elliptical. If that too fails, I will do a routine on my Your Shape game.

This plan gives me three separate ways to work out.  I can't complain about boredom or repetition this way. I can't find an excuse not to do anything, because even if all else fails, I can walk for half an hour. I am ready to get serious about weight loss again. This month has been absolutely terrible in terms of sick family members. I can only hope that no one else gets sick this spring, or I might lose my mind. No, I will lose my mind, I'm sure of it.

So there you have it, my plan is to work out every day for 30 days in some way, shape, or form. I am also eating better, forcing water down my throat like I'm a dying fish, and thanks to this medication I'm currently off of dairy products. I don't know why exactly, but you just don't screw around when the warning label is printed in all caps.

I will keep you all posted as to when my 30 day journey will begin. Let's hope I see results as fast as Quinn did. Let's hope that my mom flab will be fat blasted. And let's hope that I can stick to a healthy eating plan, without breaking down. But, for now.......my medication has decided that I should probably go attempt to throw up again. I'm not sure which is worse, the bronchitis itself, or the medication I'm taking that prohibits me from vitamins, dairy, antacids, sunlight, and is making me have to vomit. I just remind myself that things can only get so bad, before they have to get better.

Peace, Love, and Methylprednisolone
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Sounds like a great plan! I can't wait to see your results. Let me know what you think of Jillian, I hope it doesn't your knees. Be smart and don't hurt yourself, if you have to skip some workouts , that's ok....just replace it with one you know you can do.Just keep moving!

Post a Comment