Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Downfall Of Vacations...

Well, we have been in Cookeville for a little over 24 hours, and so far it's been fun. We spent last night hanging out with all of our friends. I know what you're wondering...whats the downfall of a vacation? I'll tell you.

Yesterday, we spent 3 hours in the car. Instead of eating before we left we agreed to just grab something quick on the way. I got a bacon, egg, and cheese mcgriddle from McDonalds. I was thinking that would be it for us, so I felt pretty good. Then, we got to town. Everyone wanted to grab a bite to eat, and since we were visiting no one wanted to cook. This meant......yep, you guessed it-we ate out again....for both meals.

So, yesterday we spent breakfast, lunch, and dinner eating out. Luckily, I watched what I ate, stopped when I was full, and tried to keep my calories to a minimum. I'm going to have to work my ass off when I get back home. Today, I had some honey nut cheerio mix for breakfast. Since we are staying in a 1 bedroom apartment with our friends, there's not a lot of room to do much. There are 4 adults and an infant staying here!

Today, we were going to go to walmart to get some food to cook for lunch. It sounded like a good plan, until the baby fell asleep. She hadn't slept at all last night, or yesterday so we decided to let her sleep until she woke up. She is sleeping in a Queen size bed like a big girl. It's making me so sad. Since she's asleep the boys wanted to eat NOW and ordered a pizza. Le sigh. This is going to be a bad food weekend, I can already tell. But-I'm trying to keep things to a minimum. So, wish me luck with the rest of the week. We decided to spend one extra day here so we won't be home until Thursday afternoon/evening.

Sorry this is a random blog but I am trying to be quick. I look forward to reading your blogs and comments.

Peace, Love, and Sleeping babies.
Sarah V.

1 comments:

Nathalie said...

Just do the best you can. It'll be okay. :)

Post a Comment