Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, March 26, 2010

Things You Love Friday!

I almost forgot that it was Friday. Okay, I lied. I did forget it was Friday. When you're a s.a.h.m. all the days blend together. Anyways, I almost didn't remember to post my things you love friday blog, until I saw Quinn had posted hers.

Todays thing I love is:
**Springtime**

I have a slight obsession with the scent of springtime. You step outside, and take a deep breath...suddenly your mind triggers back to a million memories from your youth. You smile for a moment, take it all in, and open your eyes. Yep, it's springtime. Flowers are blooming, it's warming up, you can put away those pesky winter coats. I love it. I love summer even more, but only because I love to swim! The only downfall of Spring is the eternal rain. I don't mind rain on occasion, and I even like it sometimes. Lately its been non stop. Please give me back a warm spring day so that I can rush outside again to enjoy it.

This has been your random blog posting on things I love

Brought to you by the number 11
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

ooooo....11 is my most favorite of all numbers. LOL! I love Spring, too! Oh ...and I think you must have misplaced the comment on my blog...I didn't see it anywhere!

Post a Comment