Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm A Cheater!

 Okay, well I don't know if you could consider it cheating...but, I'm enjoying myself today. You see, I decided this morning that I would POSTPONE my pills so that I could sneak some dairy. I decided to have some light lays potato chips with a little cheddar cheese dip. It was delicious! I took my pill afterwards and then I realized that OH NO, I never had any milk. I was so disappointed in myself for that. Darn milk cravings.

Anyways, today has been an interesting food day. I was up until 2 am this morning, and my daughter woke me up at 5. We played in my bed til 6 when I finally had to put her back to sleep so she'd stop kicking me in the head. I woke up to her crying at 10:30 for me to get her up. I had to pry my eye lids open, I couldn't get any strength, but once I managed to look at my cell phone clock I nearly panicked. How could I have slept so late? Why didn't anyone wake me? Is everything okay?

I drug myself out of bed to go pick up the baby. On the way to her room, I passed my snoring husband who was still asleep on the couch from last night. He has had a cold, and didn't want me to catch it since I just got over bronchitis. Emma and I stayed in bed until 11 goofing off, and then I got her breakfast. (She had milk right when I got her up.)

By the time we got back up and into the kitchen, we saw that daddy was awake too. I didn't feel like cooking, so I decided to make a chicken salad sandwhich. This is where the trouble began. First of all, we used real mayo. Ugh-calories galore. Second of all, that was all I had to eat for lunch! Throughout the day I wound up grazing, which is never a good thing. By the nights end I had eaten the following....

3 Chicken salad sandhiches (lunch/supper/snack)
1 Large Angel Food Smoothie (From Smoothie King)
1/2 Bag Vanilla Creme Brulee rice cakes
1 Bowl of 1/2 fat light lays chips w/1 cup frito lay cheese dip
1 Cup mixed fruit (pre-packaged sadly)
1/2 glass gingerale (ew!)
1 water
1/2 banana

You see, I didn't eat a lot of BAD foods, but I had a lot OF food. I'm kind of sad about it, because I'd been doing so well. The lack of water I had today was not helpful either. I'm never hungry after dinner anymore, and here it is a quarter past nine and I was eating a chicken salad sandwich. I'm so disappointed.

HOWEVER.....
I got my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD, AND my Enell sports bra. I can't wait until Monday. I'm going to start my new diet/workout routine. That's why this weekend is my "somewhat binge" weekend. I'm going to eat when Im hungry, but I'm going to do it in a healthy manner so I don't undo all of my current hard work. I have to run to ROSS this weekend for a yoga mat and some smaller weights, because 8 lbs is far too much for starting. I think I will get 3 or 4's to start. I haven't decided yet. I just know that I'm ready for these mom "bat wings" to say buh bye, and for this mom gut to disappear. So--Get ready cause starting Monday it will be back to the old blogs that were filled with work out pics, food topics, and all sorts of other health related what not. I know you've missed it, so it's coming back. I will also be sure to REVIEW the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD on day 30. So, watch for that as well.

Peace, Love, and Real Frigging Mayo
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I would get 3 lb weights...trust me...by the end of the workout you will think those 3 pounders gained about 10 pounds. I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Post a Comment