Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sword Swallowing...

No, I didn't swallow a sword! I'm just starting to feel like someone played a cruel joke on me and shoved one down my throat while I slept. The past 18 hours have been very yucky.

Emma woke up at about 130 this morning, just as I was drifting off to sleep. We were up until 4 am. She had a fever of 101, and it took me a lot of hours, and a bit of tylenol to get her back to sleep. Just then, a HUGE budget truck, and 2 cars pull in across the street. People are moving in at 4 am. WHAT THE FRICK? So...I stared out the window trying to burn them with my firestarter abilities....unfortunately, I failed. I ended up waiting around to see what shenanigans they were up to. When they unloaded 10 dogs from the back of a tiny little coupe, stood around the yard screaming, hollering, slamming doors, and then trying to gather up the dogs they had released who were now attacking the shit out of each other....I decided to call the cops. Yes, I'm a snitch. What you gonna do 'bout it, punk?

Emma had only JUST fallen asleep. I was NOT about to let some assholes wake her back up. I didn't care that they just arrived here at four in the morning, they didn't have to start UNLOADING then. Did they? Also, what family of 4 has enough dogs that it requires 4-6 people to unload them? I suppose I should mention there is already a family of 4 living across the street, and they just added 5 more. The entire front yard across the street looks like a junk yard. Everything was unloaded out of the budget truck, and into their yard and driveway. There are also now 4 cars sitting in the street/driveway blocking everyones way. It's ungodly annoying. The house across the street is a 3 bedroom, so where they will be fitting 2 entire families is beyond me. But-I digress. The police officer showed up within 5 minutes, and I heard yelling for the next 15. It seemed like the 2 people who lived in the home were arguing with the police officer about what exactly was going on. I was hoping to see someone get arrested, but no such luck.

The people across the street are ALSO the prime suspects for the destruction of my car. I am already annoyed with them for that. There have been a few 'incidents' in our neighborhood, and everyone believes it to be them. I agree, considering I've seen the kids try to take our mail before. They are delinquents.  I guess if nothing else, I just want them to know that I'm watching them. Muahahah.

The bright side of all of this is that my father in law wants to move again. He wants to get a house in the country, a few dogs, teach the hubby how to hunt (ugh, sadface!) and all sorts of other random things. We want to get our own place, and we want to do it soon...so we'll see what happens.

On to a new topic. With my being sick and having a throat of fire, I have failed hardcore at eating AND working out today. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a ham and cheese for lunch, and 2 pieces of ham/pineapple pizza for dinner. Why did I have pizza for dinner? Well, with my being sick-Andrew decided I shouldn't be preparing everyones food. Dad and Drew are the 2 bread winners, and they can't afford to get sick. Suckish, I know.

So tonight my friends, I'm goin to watch my netflix movies, check out some ninjavideo, gulp down some nyquill, and attempt to sleep. Wish me luck. Tomorrow, I start my new 1800 calorie diet/workout plan. I will post more about THAT later.

Peace, Love, and Toe Socks
Sarah V.

3 comments:

The Hay Family said...

hasn't Emma recently had Strep Throat? if you both are still sick in a day or two go to the dr! If you guys have strep, you need to take in the whole family and have them tested cause someone is the carrier adn will just keep getting you guys sick over and over again! I know all about this cause it happened to my family when I was a kid...I ended up being the carrier and I was the only one that didn't get sick. I don't care what certain people think of dr's, you need to keep little Emma healthy! Ok....I ranted a little, I feel better now.

Sarah V. said...

Well, so far in the past year Andrew and Emma have both had strep. I haven't gotten it since I had my tonsils out as a kid, but when they get it I get a wicked bad case of the sore throats. Plus, I get bronchitis a lot. His dad on the other hand NEVER gets it....hmmm.

ivoryfrog said...

hope you feel better soon! :)

Post a Comment