Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is There An Echo....

Helloooooo?
Hellooooo-o-oo

Anyone? Is there anyone out there? I swear, sometimes it's like I'm talking to a wall. Hey you, yes YOU there reading these words, could you do me a favor and let me know you're still alive and out there?

Its 2 am and i'm wide awake. DAMN YOU TIME CHANGE.
Ugh.
This was the most pointless blog post ever, but I have a favor to ask of everyone...

I have 5 days left on my no dairy diet. It seems my pills last a bit longer than I'd expected, SO....I haven't been eating. No, this is bad...this is very bad. Today I had a bowl of popcorn, a fruit cup, two bites of toast, and some doritos. Yeah, its that bad. So please, help me out guys. Send me a little inspiration, some help if you could.

As of right now I can't have any dairy, vitamins, ant acids, or SUNLIGHT. So don't suggest that I throw my gummy vitamins in a pan of milk and bake them in the sun for an hour, because that won't work. I just need something to get me by for another week. I don't know how the lactose intolerant do it! I am DYING without milk and cheese. I have a carton of silk in my fridge, but I'm not really a fan. I will drink it if I must, but lately it's been STRICTLY WATER. I'm losing my mind.

Wanna help a sister out?
Also, can you tell its late and I'm getting loopy? Just...wondering.

Peace, Love, and The Overwhelming Desire For Cheese
Sarah V.

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

What is it in milk that you can't have right now? Lactose? Because there is lactose free milk, but I'm worried if I tell you to go out and get it that you'll have a bad reaction or something. You know, the best thing to do is not think about it. Or better, think about all the lovely things I told you about milk in that one blog post. Of course, that may make you never want to drink milk again, lol.

The Hay Family said...

You know? I honestly don't drink that much milk, I really don't like it. So....do you like eggs? Have eggs for breakfast instead of cereal. Or toast with peanut butter. I know you like peanut butter. For lunch have soups (I love Select Harvest by campbells...and it's low cal) and sandwiches without cheese! There are a number of great recipes without milk! I know milk is EVERYWHERE,but you can find lots of milk-free food. I just went to all recipes adn found an entire dairy-free recipe section. Don't think of this as torture but think of it is a CHALLENGE to try new foods! You only have 5 more days. You can do it. Use that creativity I KNOW you have!

Sarah V. said...

It's not the lactose in milk, its the flippin calcium. I can't have anything with a big amount of calcium which includes most dairy products. That's also why I can't take my daily vitamins, because the calcium counteracts the medicine in the ciprofloxacin. We are heading out to the store today, so I am going to get some soups, stews, and juice at the very least. I hardly have milk either, but lately I've just been dying to have it. Especially when we had french toast/pancakes/peanut butter. I need milk with those items, lol.

Post a Comment