Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

I think I am going to try something new today. Every Friday I'm going to blog about something that makes me happy. I have been struggling with the weight loss, calorie counting, and the guilt associated with weight loss all week. So, today I will write a happy blog. This kind of goes along with Brooke's blog, but I had been thinking of doing something similar for a little while. I guess great minds thing alike.

I will warn you that this is going to be a photo blog! If you don't want your photo up, let me know and I will remove it.

MY BABY GIRL
The first thing that makes me happy is obviously my baby girl. She is getting so big, and growing so fast that it's scary. She has learned how to do things that I could have never imagined her doing so young. (16 months old, and already standing on chairs!) She just makes my whole day brighter. I mean, look at that smile. She is the happiest baby I've ever met. <3

FAMILY

My family is the 2nd thing that makes me happy. The baby was cranky in the first photo, but it's the only recent picture of all 3 of us. We are just so adorable together. Don't you agree? Plus, I love that dorky lookin guy.The rest of the pictures include myself, my mother, my grandfather, my niece, and both little brothers.


FRIENDS
Vintage Sarah and Brooke [Nov '07]
Didn't we look so innocent? :)
Quinn and Harliegh
FRIENDS. Friends make me happy. Friends make everyone happy. It had been a long time since I'd seen any of my friends, and I got to see a few this week. I still miss all of you Iowans though! <3


MY NIECE TAYLYNN
This is my beautiful niece TayLynn. She is now 3 years old. Our family doesn't get to see her much, but we all love her very much. She is my brothers only child, and I hope that when I'm in town again I get to see her. She loves her cousin Emma. <3

PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!
It's kind of a big deal to me.

Momma and her baby (Canon Rebel XSi)



PICTURES I'VE TAKEN:
(Above) Doliver park: Iowa: 2007


MUSIC:

All time low
Augustana
Automatic Loveletter
Boys Like Girls
Cute is what we aim for
Framing Hanley
Faber Drive
Owl City
Forever The Sickest Kids
The Fray
HelloGoodbye
Hey Monday
Hit The Lights
Korn
The Maine
Mayday Parade
NEVERSHOUTNEVER!
Orianthi
The Petit Project
Plain White T's
Quietdrive
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Relient K
The Scene Aesthetic
Shinedown
Staind
Taking Back Sunday
This Providence
White Tie Affair
and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on...

WEBSITES:
(Shane Dawson is my favorite youtuber)
This is Shane Dawson.
Photo from this link.




And those are the things that make me happy.
 (And all of your blogs of course)

Peace, Love, and Random Friday Blogging
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Sarah....I LOVED THIS. Great idea. I think I might steal it, too! I also am very flattered that I made the list! WOOHOO! I was going to write a blog about how I have slacked off this week, but I might do this instead. You have a lot to be happy for. SMILE!!

Post a Comment