Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just For Fun...

Today, I was talkin to my friend Quinn and she told me to check my blog comments online, so I did. I was surprised to see that I had been given a creative blogger award by Christy!! (Yay!)


So what this means is that I have to post 7 things about myself. The catch is, that only one of these things will be true. The rest will be OUTRAGEOUS lies! Are you ready? Let's see if you can guess the truth! Be sure to post your guesses.

1.) I am 1/16 Asian.
2.) I am only 5'3.
3.) I once married Paul Rudd in Vegas.
4.) I LOVE Sushi.
5.) I HATE cats.
6.) I wear a size 7 shoe.
7.) My middle name is Maurice.


There you have it people. Sure, they're not really outrageous, but I'm just not an outrageous lie kind of person! And since I'm too sick and lazy to currently tag anyone else to do this....

Quinn & Nathalie...you're up!


Peace, Love, and Sore Throats
Sarah V.

1 comments:

The Hay Family said...

I know what the answer is!!!! YAY!! Yikes...I am soo bad at lying but I will try!

Post a Comment