Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Support

I would just like to take a moment here to thank all of you readers for your support. I know that no one has had a lot of time to comment each other lately, but know that I still read all of your blogs daily. They are bookmarked in my favorites folder.

It was brought to my attention today that while we all blog for our own personal reasons, no one has to read each others. We all do it by choice. We are here to help one another, and for that I thank you. I don't have a perfect life. I don't have a perfect body, a perfect marriage, a perfect family, or a perfect friendship. Luckily, I have you guys. You are the perfect support system. Is it just about weight loss? No. It's about so much more than that. You're a family to me, and I appreciate everything you say to me. I drink in every word and savor the taste.

You are all my sanity. You keep me happy. You keep me hopeful. You tell me that I can do things, when I'm not sure I can. You are my greatest supporters. Just as I am your greatest supports. I believe that together we can get through anything.

Not everyone approves of blog writing. I was let on to that fact today. I was informed that blogs and vlogs fry your brains. Someone should tell Shane Dawson because he got famous for doing blogs, vlogs, and youtube videos! Regardless, thank you all for being there for me. For reading the things I write. For being true friends, and supporting the things that I do. Thank you for believing in me.

Thank you for BLOGGING.

Sarah V.

2 comments:

The Hay Family said...

Awesome Blog, Sarah. And a LOT of people have gotten famous for blogs. Blogs a re a great form of expression. So Blog on, Sarah, blog on.

Sarah V. said...

Thanks Quinn. I appreciate your blog support. :)

Post a Comment